Thursday, January 11, 2007
12:38 AM
It's only the 2nd week of school and I'm already sick of it. Well on the bright side, it ends earlier now. (: And I still keep forgeting I'm in sec 4. But it's only the 2nd week!!! and there's already so much hmk. I'm so going to fail my chem test, though it's MCQ. I didn't even study for it cause I did not have the time. But even if I did, I wouldn't have the mood to open the textbook.. I just sort of give up in chem. There was a math test on wed too and me and ernie didn't even know we had it until Ms kek starting talking about it. And both of us were like" HUH! what test!?!?" Haha we can't sit next to each other. But it's really funny sitting next to her, especially when she starts to speak chinese during chinese class in order to improve it.
So, tmr is friday, good thing. P.E tmr. Ernie picked Malaysia for our class for the s.e.a thingy. Such a dumb idea. They even said we could paint our own flags. So stupid what they meant it painting the malaysian flag. Not our own class flag or whatever. okay, I'm looking forward to the weekends!
<33